- NCLEX-RN Problems
- NCLEX-RN Review – How To Pass Easier
- NCLEX Review Classes: The Best Courses
- NCLEX Prep Course: Trick To Rip-Through Impossible Test Questions
- How To Pass The NCLEX-RN Exam
- Can’t Pass The NCLEX? Here’s The Answer
- NCLEX Questions: Decode Questions With A Psychic-Like Ability
- NCLEX Pass Rate: Kill Test Anxiety
- NCLEX Application Form: A Simple Checklist
- NCLEX-RN Study Guides – What You Need To Know
- NCLEX Practice Questions: Ramp-Up Your Testing Recall
- Nursing NCLEX-RN Trick To Improve Your Memory
- NCLEX Review Tips
- How To Answer NCLEX-RN Questions –
How To Pass The NCLEX-RN Exam With This One NCLEX Study Tactic
If you think that learning how to get a passing RN test score comes down to months of agonizing study, then you’re in for a real shock.
We’ve discovered the ultimate technique that shows how to pass the NCLEX that’s so powerful, innovative and 100% successful that it annihilates your ‘information overload.’ In fact, we like to call it the “Maslow NCLEX Technique.”
Would that help you pass your NCLEX?
You’ll feel calm, cool and confident as you stride into the exam room, knowing that you have the goods to blast through any test question…
…Even if you’ve never studied it before.
With this technique in hand, you won’t have to suffer through years of agonizing RN testing, embarrassment and humiliation, and financial hardship just to take accelerated nursing programs.
Better still, this technique doesn’t involve mindless memorization tricks or even an NCLEX practice test. Just one glance at this module will be enough to learn how to pass the NCLEX RN exam and cement your nursing future.
The Man Behind This Tactic For NCLEX Success
In 1954, Abraham Maslow changed the world of science and psychology by publishing a book entitled, Motivation and Personality. In this vital publication, Maslow claimed that humans have a hierarchy of needs, beginning with:
- Physiological needs – Food, sleep, water, good health;
- Safety Needs – Shelter, employment, resources;
- Belongingness and Love Needs – Supportive family and friends;
- Esteem Needs – Acceptance, respect, and confidence;
- And Self-Actualization – Creativity, spirituality, and morality.
Maslow claims that we need to fulfil each subset of the hierarchy before we can move onto the next.
So what does this have to do with learning How To Pass The National Council Licensure Examination? Simple: most patient-based NCLEX exam questions are framed based on Maslow’s hierarchy of needs. The makers of the NCLEX want to ensure that you know how to meet a patient’s basic needs while caring for them – and if you know Maslow’s hierarchy, you are guaranteed to successfully answer each and every question.
It becomes clear that you don’t need to know every single piece of test content to finally learn How To Pass The NCLEX RN exam.
Thanks to Maslow’s hierarchy, you can cut down on hundreds of pages of test content (good-bye information overload!) without doubling your memory capacity or overstretching your ability to learn.
Your Recipe For “How-To-Pass-The-NCLEX” Now…
With that in mind, let’s take a look at how you can apply Maslow’s hierarchy of needs to patient-based NCLEX questions. It’s called the “Maslow’s NCLEX-RN Tactic.”
- Flip open your registered nurse practice test and locate a question based on patient care.
- Look carefully at each answer choice you’re given, as each will suggest a potentially appropriate way to handle patient care.
- Using Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, identify and label each answer choice according to which category it falls under.
- Remember, the hierarchy categories are Physiological Needs, Safety Needs, Love Needs, Esteem Needs and Self-Actualization.
- Now look to the question. Have any of these needs been met yet?
- If no, then the answer is the one under the Physiological Needs category.
- If yes, then the answer is the category above the need that’s been met.
There you have it – a sure-fire way to answer any patient care question and finally learn how to pass the NCLEX RN exam.
How To Use The “Maslow NCLEX-RN Tactic” Now To Pass
So what will happen if you start applying this technique right now?
Well, for one thing, you’ll notice that your test scores will skyrocket. You’ll notice that you don’t have to spend as much time studying NCLEX content. You’ll notice that even if you don’t know the exact treatment for a certain patient scenario, you can still successfully answer the question…
…And no amount of test content will stand between you and learning how to pass the NCLEX.
Get my FREE video called the: “My Top 3 Loopholes To Pass Your NCLEX RN Exam And Propel Yourself To A Life-Time Of Success Now” right now. Just click on the blue link above.